Everything on the menu is picnic-friendly and is all reminiscent of summer coming, as well as being GAPS-friendly and free of many common allergens.
This week’s menu is gluten, grain, dairy, soy, seafood, peanut, sugar and starch free. There are a couple recipes with nuts and eggs, but with the new member site, it is easy to swap out recipes if you don’t like or can’t eat something on the menu.
Here is this week’s Memorial Day Weekend menu plan that will be posted on the membership site by Friday afternoon:
1. Barbeque Chicken and Veggie Kabobs
2. Turkey Lettuce Wraps with Cashew Cheese and Mock Potato Salad
3. Nutty Vegetable “Pasta” and Minty Spinach and Sugar Snap Salad
4. Mushroom Meatloaf Muffins and Carrot Raisin Salad
5. Spinach Timbales and Garden Tomato Salad
6. Barbeque Sauce
7. Dill Pickles
9. Strawberry Shortcakes with Strawberry Rhubarb Sauce
I can’t guarantee it, but I may even add another dessert for people who are egg-free. It would be a Strawberry-Rhubarb Crisp with Pecan Topping.
And like all the other menus on the member site, you can access this menu planner as well as all of the other Nourishing Foods and Allergy Free menu planners on the website. This is already Week 11 of the Spring Menus, so the menu planner archives give you a great selection of recipes to choose from.
Enjoy! And have a great Memorial Day weekend!