Do you struggle to find recipes that work for your limited diet?
Is planning weekly meals for your family time-consuming and difficult?
Are you looking for an easy way to plan your weekly meals based on your individual needs, likes, dislikes, and food allergies?
Our allergy-free menu planning website was created just for you.
How the Menu Planning Member site works:
- Login to the membership site anytime you wish to do your weekly planning
- Receive a new weekly Nourishing Foods menu planner in your inbox every Friday
- Gain unlimited access to Allergy-free menu planners and recipes that work for your diet
- Customize any menu planner to your needs.
- Print unlimited amount of menu planners and recipes from the site each month you are a member.
Choose a Menu Planner that works for your needs:
- Weekly Nourishing Foods Menu Planners: new plans available each week of the year on Fridays
- 7 Common Allergen-Free
- Gluten-free and Casein Free
- Gluten-free, Dairy and Soy-Free
- Nightshade, Dairy, Gluten, and Soy-free
- Autoimmune (Dr. Kharrazian’s diet plan)
- Candida/Yeast-Free Diet
- Elimination/Detox Diet
- GAPS/SCD: Dairy-Free
- GAPS/SCD: Egg-free
- GAPS/SCD: Full
- GAPS/SCD: Nut-free
- Pescatarian (Seafood/Vegetarian)
- Pescatarian: Nighshade-free
- Vegan: Nightshade, Gluten, Dairy and Soy-Free
- Vegan: Dairy, Gluten and Soy Free
- Holiday Menu Planners: Thanksgiving, Holiday, New Year’s, Easter, Halloween, 4th of July, Memorial Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day
- Travel and Picnic Recipes
- Take any menu planner and customize it to your needs by deleting or adding recipes
- Once you make changes to a menu planner, the shopping list will be updated too!
- Create custom menu planners based on your saved favorite recipes.
- Read more about customizing menus here.
Create profiles with allergy info:
- Create a profile for each one of your family members complete with food allergy information. When you search for recipes, recipes that contain ingredients that you or your family can’t eat will be flagged on each recipe.
- Update your profiles anytime your allergy information changes.
Advanced Search Options:
There is an extensive search option where you can search for recipes in the following ways:
- Individual ingredients
- Free of allergen(s): Wheat/Gluten, Grains, Dairy, Egg, Soy, Corn, Tree Nuts, Peanut, Seeds, Legumes, Citrus, Fruit Sweeteners, Yeast, Meat: (beef, chicken, pork, turkey, shellfish, fish), Veggie: (cruciferous, nightshade, squash, onions and garlic)
- Diet (based on diets available)
- Entrees or Sides
- Meal type (veggie sides, salads, slow cooker, etc.)
- Time a meal takes to prepare starting at 20 minutes or less.
Other Great Features:
- My Recipes: a place to store your favorite recipes. These recipes are saved for as long as you’re a member or even if you resubscribe at a later time.
- My Planners: These are your custom menu planners you create. They will be saved for a long as you are a member.
- Access our complete Substitutions section as a member: more than 65 pages worth of valuable information to help you substitute ingredients in recipes
- Recipes geared towards people on limited diets
- Nutritional information for each recipe is provided
- Kid-friendly and other cooking tips
Bonus: Cooking Tips:
- Online access to Substitutions for Allergy-Free Cooking ($15.96 value)
- GAPS Diet Food List
- Kitchen Equipment List
- Where to Buy Food
- Planning Ahead for Lunches and Snacks
- How to Soak and Dehydrate Nuts and Seeds
- How to Make your own Nut and Seed Flours
- How to Make your own Nut and Seed Butters
- How to Make your own Yogurt
- As a member, you will receive the member price on all future e-books that become available.
- You will also receive 20% discounts on consulting.
Ready to eat delicious food? We put the “yum” back into allergen-free meals!
Get access to monthly allergy-free menu planning:
100% Guarantee! Be satisfied with delicious, healthy, and allergen-free recipes or receive a full refund within the first 30 days!Get instant access
Get a FREE sample menu planner:
Looking for someone to do all the work? I also offer Personal Chef Services for people with food allergies and food limitations in Baltimore, Maryland and surrounding areas.
Consultations available for people who may have specific questions about different allergen-free diets and help them find recipes they will love. I offer 20 minutes FREE!