- You or someone in your family has food allergies or is on a special diet. You may follow the diet, but it takes a lot of time and effort to plan new dishes each week. Or, you find it impossible to follow the diet because you don’t know what to eat.
- You don’t have time to plan weekly menus and impulsively spend too much money on snacks and prepackaged foods instead of on ingredients for wholesome meals.
- Making dinner is stressful instead of enjoyable and you find yourself running to the store numerous times a week.
- You were diagnosed with food allergies a while ago, but you go back and forth between sticking to your diet and trying to forget it exists. When you start to feel better, the “food voices” get the better of you and you decide to eat something that doesn’t support your body.
- You or someone you love is on a limited diet. You feel like you’re always eating the same thing week after week. It’s boring and you’ve lost passion and interest in cooking. You crave more creativity but you feel limited by what you can’t eat.
- You’ve recently been diagnosed with food allergies or celiac disease and are new to preparing food that is allergen-free. You feel overwhelmed by making dinner and don’t know where to start. You’ve never heard of some of the alternative ingredients before and don’t know where to buy them.
- You are a breastfeeding mom whose baby has classic colic symptoms. You recently found out that it could be something in your diet that is causing his distress. However, you feel like if you were to cut out all the possible problem foods, you wouldn’t know what to eat.
- You have uncomfortable physical, emotional or mental symptoms (see checklist) that don’t seem to go away no matter what you try. You think it may be something in your diet but don’t know where to start. Plus, it just seems too hard to give up the foods you love.
Our approach works for people with the following values:
- You love to eat delicious food
- You want to feel healthy
- You want more energy
- You enjoy cooking for your family
- You care about the health and wellness of your family
- You enjoy eating natural foods
- You enjoy trying new things
- You want to feel more inspired while you cook
Ready to eat delicious food? We put the “yum” back into allergen-free meals!
Become a Heart of Cooking member:
Get a FREE sample menu planner:
Still unsure? Find out more about How This Works.
Looking for someone to do all the work? I also offer Personal Chef Services for people with food allergies and food limitations in Baltimore, Maryland and surrounding areas.
Consultations available for people who may have specific questions about different allergen-free diets and help them find recipes they will love. I offer 20 minutes FREE!