This menu planner is perfect for you if you’re looking for a whole food, healthy and nourishing menu plan that is free of foods that feed candida and yeast.
All recipes in these menu planners are:
- Sugar-Free (only stevia and berries are used in the menu)
- Tree Nut-Free – seeds and coconut are used in the planners
- Nightshade-Free (potatoes, eggplant, tomatoes, hot peppers, bell peppers)
- Beet-Free and limited carrots
- Starch-Free (quinoa, amaranth, potatoes, yams, sweet potatoes, and parsnips)
- Preservative-Free and MSG-Free
- Limited in beans and lentils
Each week of Candida/Yeast-free menu planners includes:
- Recipes for 5 delicious dinners
- Recipes for 5 complementary side dishes
- One dessert recipe a week to compliment your meals
- An organized shopping list for the entire week
- Customize any menu planner to your needs.
- Every recipe uses real, whole foods: fresh vegetables, protein such as poultry, fish and red meat, seeds, coconut and some berries.
- Easy to follow recipes for each dish
- Many recipes are quick to prepare: 30-35 minute prep and cook time total for each meal.
- Kid-friendly tips for some recipes.
- Ideas for substituting main ingredients in some recipes
- Nutritional information is included in all recipes.
- Many recipes are family-friendly
BONUS recipes and info:
- In addition to the dinner and dessert recipes, you will also receive the following “Basics”, which will give you a strong foundation for future cooking:
- How to soak and dehydrate nuts and seeds
- How to make your own nut and seed flours
- How to make sauerkraut
- How to make chicken broth
- How to make beef bone broth
- Two recipes for making coconut milk
Ready to eat delicious food? We put the “yum” back into allergen-free meals!
Order the Candida/Yeast-free Menu Planners:
These menu planners and recipes are available on the membership site where you have unlimited access to all menu planners and recipes!
100% Guarantee! Be satisfied with delicious, healthy, and allergen-free recipes or receive a full refund within the first 30 days!
Get a FREE sample menu planner:
Click here to read what one of our customers has to say.
By becoming a Heart of Cooking member:
- Save time – no more searching for new and interesting recipes to feed you family
- Save money – no more impulse buying because you have a shopping list for the whole week
- Eat delicious food – no more “getting by” with tasteless frozen meals
- Eat healthier – by eating homemade foods made from whole ingredients
- Spend more quality time with you family – no more waiting for your dinner table at a restaurant
- Eat a variety of foods – no more eating the same meals every week
- Have less stress in your life – no more trying to figure out what to cook at the last minute
- Have less shopping trips – no more running to the store for forgotten ingredients
- Eat foods that work for your body – no more cheating on your diet because you want to eat something yummy or can’t find something to eat.
- Feel Happy and Healthy! When people follow a diet that works for their body, they often feel better than they ever thought possible!