For people with Celiac disease, the only choice is to follow a gluten free menu. This involves eliminating grains that contain gluten, which include wheat, rye, barley, spelt, kamut, oats, and tricale. However, for many with Celiac disease, dairy products can also cause digestive or other problems. This may be temporary or permanent depending upon the person.
I also speak to many people and read about many accounts where a gluten and casein free diet can help children and adults with autism and ADHD. While some doctors still don’t recognize its benefits, there are many families that can attest to this diet’s power in helping their loved one.
Unfortunately, wherever you look, the food at restaurants and grocery stores and many recipes contain milk products such as milk, cheese, yogurt, sour cream and butter. Or they contain wheat and gluten products such as bread, soy sauce, pastas, malt vinegar, and flour in soups and sauces just to name a few. Many foods contain both gluten and dairy products.
This menu planner is free of the following:
- All foods containing gluten: wheat, barley, spelt, kamut, rye, and oats.
- All dairy products: milk, cream yogurt, cheese, butter and other products made from cow’s and goat’s milk.
- Refined sugar, pork, alcohol, preservatives, MSG and other artificial ingredients.
- Limited in foods containing soy. (There are some dishes with these ingredients but not very many).
Each week of the Gluten and Dairy-free Menu Planner includes:
- Recipes for 5 delicious dairy-free dinners
- Recipes for 5 complementary side dishes
- An organized shopping list for the entire week
- Newer menu planners contain one breakfast meal a week.
- Alternative cheese recipes
- One dessert recipe a week to compliment your meals
- Customize any menu planner to your needs.
- Every recipe uses real, whole foods: fresh vegetables and fruits, protein such as poultry, fish and some red meat with complementing whole grains, seeds and nuts, and legumes.
- Easy to follow recipes for each dish
- Many recipes are quick to prepare: 30-35 minute prep and cook time total for each meal.
- Kid-friendly tips for some recipes.
- Ideas for substituting main ingredients in some recipes
- Nutritional information is included in all recipes.
- Many recipes are family-friendly.
Ready to eat delicious food? We put the “yum” back into allergen-free meals!
Order the Gluten and Dairy-free Menu Planners:
These menu planners and recipes are available on the membership site where you have unlimited access to all menu planners and recipes!
All recipes & planners on the member site are gluten-free and most are dairy-free or have suggestions for dairy alternatives.
Get a FREE sample menu planner:
Click here to read what our customers have to say.
By becoming a Heart of Cooking member:
- Save time – no more searching for new and interesting recipes to feed you family
- Save money – no more impulse buying because you have a shopping list for the whole week
- Eat delicious food – no more “getting by” with tasteless frozen meals
- Eat healthier – by eating homemade foods made from whole ingredients
- Spend more quality time with you family – no more waiting for your dinner table at a restaurant
- Eat a variety of foods – no more eating the same meals every week
- Have less stress in your life – no more trying to figure out what to cook at the last minute
- Have less shopping trips – no more running to the store for forgotten ingredients
- Eat foods that work for your body – no more cheating on your diet because you want to eat something yummy or can’t find something to eat.
- Feel Happy and Healthy! When people follow a diet that works for their body, they often feel better than they ever thought possible!