Are you looking for a whole foods gluten-free menu planner?
Our Gluten-free Menu Planner is perfect for you if you’re looking for a whole food, healthy and nourishing menu plan that is also gluten-free.
This menu planner is free of the following:
- All foods containing gluten: wheat, barley, spelt, kamut, rye, and oats.
- Refined sugar, pork, alcohol, preservatives, MSG and other artificial ingredients.
- Limited in the following foods: soy and dairy. (There are some dishes with these ingredients but not very many).
Each week of the Gluten-free Menu Planner includes:
- Recipes for 5 delicious dairy-free dinners
- Recipes for 5 complementary side dishes
- An organized shopping list for the entire week
- Newer menu planners contain one breakfast meal a week.
- One dessert recipe a week to compliment your meals
- Customize any menu planner to your needs.
- Every recipe uses real, whole foods: fresh vegetables and fruits, protein such as poultry, fish and some red meat with complementing whole grains, seeds and nuts, and legumes.
- Easy to follow recipes for each dish
- Many recipes are quick to prepare: 30-35 minute prep and cook time total for each meal.
- Kid-friendly tips for some recipes.
- Ideas for substituting main ingredients in some recipes
- Nutritional information is included in all recipes.
- Many recipes are family-friendly.
Ready to eat delicious food? We put the “yum” back into allergen-free meals!
Order the Gluten-free Menu Planners:
These menu planners and recipes are available on the membership site where you have unlimited access to all menu planners and recipes!
All recipes & planners on the member site are gluten-free and most are grain-free.
100% Guarantee! Be satisfied with delicious, healthy, and allergen-free recipes or receive a full refund within the first 30 days!
Get a FREE sample menu planner:
Click here to read what our customers have to say.
By becoming a Heart of Cooking member:
- Save time – no more searching for new and interesting recipes to feed you family
- Save money – no more impulse buying because you have a shopping list for the whole week
- Eat delicious food – no more “getting by” with tasteless frozen meals
- Eat healthier – by eating homemade foods made from whole ingredients
- Spend more quality time with you family – no more waiting for your dinner table at a restaurant
- Eat a variety of foods – no more eating the same meals every week
- Have less stress in your life – no more trying to figure out what to cook at the last minute
- Have less shopping trips – no more running to the store for forgotten ingredients
- Eat foods that work for your body – no more cheating on your diet because you want to eat something yummy or can’t find something to eat.
- Feel Happy and Healthy! When people follow a diet that works for their body, they often feel better than they ever thought possible!