Do you ask yourself – “What can I eat?” too many times a week because you or your family has a unique diet with multiple food allergies?
- Multiple food allergies, celiac disease and many other digestive related illnesses are on the rise in both children and adults today.
- Most prepared foods contain common allergens such as: wheat, dairy, gluten, soy, eggs, corn, nuts, fish and other common allergens.
- Prepared foods are usually processed and contain chemicals, pesticides and preservatives.
- People on limited diets have a difficult time finding premade food they can enjoy.
- People need to cook most or all of their meals because of their restricted diet.
- People don’t have time to plan a week’s worth of allergen-free meals.
- Many people don’t know where to start with allergen-free cooking.
- It’s easy to get in a cooking rut and get bored with your diet.
- Everybody’s diet is different: while many people can’t eat gluten, many others have multiple foods restrictions.
- Some people have children who have different food allergies, making it more difficult to plan meals.
- Having an easy and delicious meal plan every week saves people time and money. The question, “What can I cook?” is put to rest and people have less stress.
- People start to feel healthier and happier when they follow a diet that works for their body.
- Having an organized shopping list saves time and money. People don’t impulse-buy as much because what they need is on the list.
But who has time to create a meal plan every week? We provide 3 great options to cover you in your menu planning needs:
Ready to get started? Here are some options for you.
- Get a FREE Sample Week of our Allergen Friendly Menu!
- Buy one of our Allergy Free Menu Planners
- Subscribe to the new membership menu planning site and get access to all menus and recipes:
Our planners put the “yum” back into your allergen-free meals every week.
- Too many food allergies? Individualized Menu Planning is available for people who have a long list of food restrictions.
- Looking for someone to do all the work? I also offer Personal Chef Services in Frederick, Maryland, Washington D.C. and Baltimore areas.
- Consultations available for people who may have specific questions about different allergen-free diets and help them find recipes they will love. I offer 20 minutes FREE!
- Not sure if this is a right fit for you? Click here to find out who can benefit from our services.
What is the HeART of Cooking?
HeART of Cooking was born out of the desire to serve people by helping them cook healthful and delicious meals that also work for their diet. I have personally spent the past 12+ years researching, learning about and experimenting with different diets out of my own desire to have a healthy body. Because of my own food sensitivities, I specialize in cooking for many different diets. Because I love to cook, preparing a meal is like creating a piece of art that will nourish the body as well as the heart.
If you want to prepare delicious food for your family that is free of common allergens, but don’t have time to plan new meals each week, you’ve come to the right place. Envision yourself coming home to a table spread with food that is delicious as well as catered to your needs.