For many people, following a nightshade free diet can help alleviate different health problems. Some of these health issues include the following:
* acid reflux (GERD)
* tomato allergy
* kidney dialysis
If you’re nightshade-free, this menu planner is for you! All of the recipes are free of tomatoes, potatoes, bell peppers, hot peppers and eggplant.
This menu planner is also free of soy, dairy, wheat and gluten. I have found that people who are nightshade-free usually avoid all or most of these other foods as well.
This menu planner is free of the following:
- Nightshade vegetables: tomatoes, potatoes, peppers, hot peppers and eggplant.
- All foods containing gluten: wheat, barley, spelt, kamut, rye, and oats.
- All dairy products: milk, cream yogurt, cheese, butter and other products made from cow’s and goat’s milk.
- All soy products and foods containing soy: soy sauce, tofu, miso, tempeh, soy milk, soy oil, soy lecithin and other soy byproducts
- Refined sugar, pork, alcohol, preservatives, MSG and other artificial ingredients.
Each week of the Nightshade-free Menu Planner includes:
- Recipes for 5 delicious dairy-free dinners
- Recipes for 5 complementary side dishes
- An organized shopping list for the entire week
- Newer menu planners contain one breakfast meal a week.
- Alternative cheese recipes
- One dessert recipe a week to compliment your meals
- Customize any menu planner to your needs.
- Every recipe uses real, whole foods: fresh vegetables and fruits, protein such as poultry, fish and some red meat with complementing whole grains, seeds and nuts, and legumes.
- Easy to follow recipes for each dish
- Many recipes are quick to prepare: 30-35 minute prep and cook time total for each meal.
- Kid-friendly tips for some recipes.
- Ideas for substituting main ingredients in some recipes
- Nutritional information is included in all recipes.
- Many recipes are family-friendly.
Ready to eat delicious food? We put the “yum” back into allergen-free meals!
Order the Nightshade-free Menu Planners:
These menu planners and recipes are available on the membership site where you have unlimited access to all menu planners and recipes!
All recipes & planners on the member site are gluten-free and most are dairy-free or have suggestions for dairy alternatives.
Get a FREE sample menu planner:
Click here to read what our customers have to say.
By becoming a Heart of Cooking member:
- Save time – no more searching for new and interesting recipes to feed you family
- Save money – no more impulse buying because you have a shopping list for the whole week
- Eat delicious food – no more “getting by” with tasteless frozen meals
- Eat healthier – by eating homemade foods made from whole ingredients
- Spend more quality time with you family – no more waiting for your dinner table at a restaurant
- Eat a variety of foods – no more eating the same meals every week
- Have less stress in your life – no more trying to figure out what to cook at the last minute
- Have less shopping trips – no more running to the store for forgotten ingredients
- Eat foods that work for your body – no more cheating on your diet because you want to eat something yummy or can’t find something to eat.
- Feel Happy and Healthy! When people follow a diet that works for their body, they often feel better than they ever thought possible!