In addition to the Allergy Free Menu Planners, we offer a new and seasonal menu planner every week of the year! These menus are available when you become a Heart of Cooking member.
The diet that is used for the weekly Nourishing Foods Menu Planners is a very simple and healthy diet that is very much like a Paleolithic diet, GAPS diet, or SCD diet.
This diet has been proven to help many people with a variety of physical and mental issues such as ongoing digestive problems, Celiac Disease, multiple food allergies, depression, anxiety, Autism, hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s Disease and many others.
About the Nourishing Foods Menu Planners:
- One new seasonal menu available each week of the year
- Menu planners are e-mailed to you every Friday
- Allergen-friendly: many menus and recipes are also egg and/or nut-free
Each week of the Nourishing Foods Menu Planner includes:
- Recipes for 4 delicious dairy-free dinners
- Recipes for 4 complementary side dishes
- Recipes for one breakfast entrée and side
- An organized shopping list for the entire week
- One dessert recipe a week to compliment your meals
- Supplemental recipes as needed
This menu planner uses the following whole and unprocessed foods:
- Lots of vegetables
- Red meat
- Some legumes – lentils, navy beans and lima beans are used sparingly
Free of the following foods:
- Gluten-free: safe for anyone with gluten intolerance to Celiac Disease
- Dairy-free: butter, cheese, milk and yogurt can be used in some recipes by people who tolerate them
- Free of starchy vegetables such as potatoes, yams, sweet potatoes and parsnips.
- No hydrogenated oils: coconut oil, olive oil and animal fat are used
- No processed foods and meats
- No canned foods except canned fish
- Yeast-free (not necessarily for a Candida diet; recipes will use honey, fruit and sweet veggies)
- All sugar and sweeteners except honey and fruit. Stevia can be used in place of honey in some recipes.
- Processed juice or sugary drinks
- Artificial colors, chemicals, and preservatives
- Shellfish: shrimp and scallops may be used but any other fish or poultry can be substituted
- Beans and legumes: lentils, navy beans and green beans are used sparingly
- Every recipe uses real, whole foods: fresh vegetables and fruits, protein such as poultry, fish and some red meat with complementing whole grains, seeds and nuts, and legumes.
- Easy to follow recipes for each dish
- Many recipes are quick to prepare: 30-35 minute prep and cook time total for each meal.
- Kid-friendly tips for some recipes.
- Ideas for substituting main ingredients in some recipes
- Nutritional information is included in all recipes.
- Many recipes are family-friendly
- Complete list of substitutions you can use for replacing ingredients
- Customize any menu planner to your needs and the shopping list will update automatically
- Add recipes! Each weekly menu planner can include up 20 recipes in the PDF.
- Access all previous menus and recipes
Ready to eat delicious food? We put the “yum” back into allergen-free meals!
Subscribe to the Nourishing Foods Menu Planners:
These and recipes are available on the membership site where you have unlimited access to all menu planners and recipes!
100% Guarantee! Be satisfied with delicious, healthy, and allergen-free recipes or receive a full refund within the first 30 days!
Get a FREE sample menu planner:
Still unsure? Find out more about How This Works.
Looking for someone to do all the work? I also offer Personal Chef Services for people with food allergies and food limitations in Baltimore, Maryland and surrounding areas.
Consultations available for people who may have specific questions about different allergen-free diets and help them find recipes they will love. I offer 20 minutes FREE!
Become a Heart of Cooking member and…
- Save time – no more searching for new and interesting recipes to feed you family
- Save money – no more impulse buying because you have a shopping list for the whole week
- Eat delicious food – no more “getting by” with tasteless frozen meals
- Eat healthier – by eating homemade foods made from whole ingredients
- Spend more quality time with you family – no more waiting for your dinner table at a restaurant
- Eat a variety of foods – no more eating the same meals every week
- Have less stress in your life – no more trying to figure out what to cook at the last minute
- Have less shopping trips – no more running to the store for forgotten ingredients
- Eat foods that work for your body – no more cheating on your diet because you want to eat something yummy or can’t find something to eat.
- Feel Happy and Healthy! When people follow a diet that works for their body, they often feel better than they ever thought possible!