Are you on a limited, allergen-free diet but want to enjoy Thanksgiving with delicious baked goods and foods you would normally eat on a “regular diet”?
You’re in luck! Because we have a wonderful allergen-free menu plan for Thanksgiving. If you are looking for a different diet, we have two other Thanksgiving Menu Planners:
You can access all of our Thanksgiving and Holiday menu planners on the membership site. Read more about the membership site here.
It is a yummy and beautiful menu plan for Thanksgiving day that is free of the following food allergens:
no dairy – (butter is used but alternatives are given)
no gluten – all grains and products containing gluten
limited grains – There is a recipe for wild rice stuffing for people who can eat rice. All desserts are grain-free.
no sugar – only natural sweeteners are used, such as raw honey and maple syrup
no soy – no soybean oil, lecithin, and other soy products
limited starches – there is a regular mashed potatoes recipe as well as a mashed cauliflower recipe for people who can’t eat starch or nightshades.
no beans and legumes
egg-free options – there are two egg free desserts and many other egg-free options
This menu planner can be used for many diets including:
- Yeast-free – I used honey in the recipes but you can use stevia if you like.
What kinds of foods will be used:
Meat, eggs, vegetables (non-starchy), nuts, seeds, fruit, honey, coconut, and other whole food ingredients.
MENU: You will find there is plenty to choose from for your specific diet. I don’t expect you’ll make all these desserts, but I am sure you will find one that you’ll LOVE!
Thanksgiving Day Menu:
Snacks (for hungry children before dinner is served):
- Crispy Pecans
- Pumpkin Dip with Apple Slices (contains cashews and sunflower seeds)
- Roasted Turkey
- Lemony Green Beans with Almonds (almonds are optional)
- Green Bean Casserole (contains cashews)
- Butternut Squash with Apples
- Mashed New Potatoes w/ Garlic & Rosemary
- Mashed Garlic Cauliflower
- Spiced Cranberry Sauce
- Mushroom Gravy (contains cashews)
- Lacto-Fermented Sauerkraut
- Coconut Savory Rolls (contains eggs)
- Coconut Bread Stuffing (contains eggs)
- Wild Rice Pecan Stuffing (egg-free and gluten-free)
- Pumpkin Bars (contains almonds and eggs)
- Pumpkin Pie (contains eggs)
- Egg-free Pumpkin Pie (contains almonds)
- Egg-Free Apple-Apricot Pie (contains almonds)
- Pecan Pie (contains nuts and eggs)
Pie crusts and Dessert Toppings
- Gluten-Free Almond Pie Crust (contains almonds)
- Nut-Free Coconut Pie Crust (contains coconut)
- Cashew Date Frosting (contains cashews)
- Coconut Whipped Cream (contains coconut)
- Coconut Icing (contains coconut)
What does the menu planner include?
- An organized shopping list
- ALL of the recipes above for you to choose from for the day of Thanksgiving
- Substitution ideas for main ingredients of dishes
- Kid-Friendly Tips
How much is the menu planner?
$5.95 You can ORDER the menu planner here!
Important Information: (Please read and follow these steps to receive your menu planner)
- When you click “Buy Now,” you will be directed to Paypal where you can pay securely for the menu planner.
- If you don’t have a Paypal account and don’t want to create one, you can pay by credit card by clicking on the link inside Paypal that says, “Don’t have a Paypal account? Pay by credit card.”
- If you want to pay by check, please contact me for my mailing address. I will add you to the list once I receive your check.
- Once you pay for the menu planner in Paypal, you will be directed to a confirmation page, asking you to check your email for a confirmation email from Sarah Schatz.
- Check your email (the email address that is linked to your Paypal account) and click on the link inside the email to confirm your email address.
- Once you confirm your email address, you should receive the Thanksgiving Menu Planner immediately in your email as a PDF document.
- If you are having trouble receiving your menu planner, please visit my FAQ page where I walk you through how to troubleshoot the problem.
- If you have followed all of these steps and you do not receive it right away, please send me an email and I will send you a link to the menu planner.
I hope you have a beautiful and splendid Thanksgiving this year, no matter what your diet is!
You can also leave a comment on my Blog about your ideas and suggestions! Click here!