Do you have multiple food allergies?
Is planning weekly meals for your family time-consuming and difficult?
Are you looking for an easy way to plan your weekly meals based on your individual needs, likes, dislikes, and food allergies?
Do you enjoy using whole foods?
The Heart of Cooking Membership was created just for you.
Because of a growing demand for menu planners free of specific food allergens, we created a member website where all menu planners can be easily changed and the shopping lists can be updated automatically.
Subscribe today and gain unlimited access to all menu planners and recipes:
How a Heart of Cooking Membership works:
- You become a member to the website for 1 month, 3 months or 1 year. Lifetime memberships are offered once a year.
- You receive a username and password to login into the membership site
- Print unlimited amount of menu planners and recipes from the site each month you are a member.
- Receive email reminders every week to login and print your menu planner
Choose a Menu Planner:
- A new Nourishing Foods Menu Planner is available every week of the year on Fridays.
- Choose from our weekly Nourishing Foods Menu Planners or any of the Allergy Free Menu Planners for your weekly menu planner.
- You have access to ALL previous Nourishing Foods Menu Planners and Allergy Free Menu Planners as a member
Menu Planners for the following diets are available in each membership: (Note: Some of these diets have limited menu planners. Please contact Sarah for more information about each diet.)
- 7 Common Allergen-Free
- Gluten-free and Casein Free
- Gluten-free, Dairy and Soy-Free
- Nightshade, Dairy, Gluten, and Soy-free
- Autoimmune (Dr. Kharrazian’s diet plan)
- Candida/Yeast-Free Diet
- Elimination/Detox Diet
- GAPS/SCD: Dairy-Free
- GAPS/SCD: Egg-free
- GAPS/SCD: Full
- GAPS/SCD: Nut-free
- Pescatarian (Seafood/Vegetarian)
- Pescatarian: Nighshade-free
- Vegan: Nightshade, Gluten, Dairy and Soy-Free
- Vegan: Dairy, Gluten and Soy Free
- Holiday Menu Planners: Thanksgiving, Holiday, New Year’s, Easter, Halloween, 4th of July, Memorial Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day
- Travel and Picnic Recipes
- Take any Nourishing Foods or Allergy Free Menu Planner and customize it to your needs by changing recipes with different recipes available on our website.
- Once you make changes to a menu planner, the shopping list will be updated too!
- Create custom menu planners based on your saved favorite recipes.
Create profiles with allergy info:
- Create a profile for each one of your family members complete with food allergy information. When you search for recipes, recipes that contain ingredients that you or your family can’t eat will be flagged on each recipe.
- Update your profiles anytime your allergy information changes.
Advanced Search Options:
There is an extensive search option where you can search for recipes in the following ways:
- Individual ingredients
- Free of allergen(s): Wheat/Gluten, Grains, Dairy, Egg, Soy, Corn, Tree Nuts, Peanut, Seeds, Legumes, Citrus, Fruit Sweeteners, Yeast, Meat: (beef, chicken, pork, turkey, shellfish, fish), Veggie: (cruciferous, nightshade, squash, onions and garlic)
- Diet (based on diets available)
- Entrees or Sides
- Meal type (veggie sides, salads, slow cooker, etc.)
- Time a meal takes to prepare starting at 20 minutes or less.
Other Great Features:
- My Recipes: a place to store your favorite recipes. These recipes are saved for as long as you’re a member or even if you resubscribe at a later time.
- My Planners: These are your custom menu planners you create. They will be saved for a long as you are a member.
- Access our complete Substitutions section as a member: more than 65 pages worth of valuable information to help you substitute ingredients in recipes
- Recipes geared towards people on limited diets
- Nutritional information for each recipe is provided
- Kid-friendly and other cooking tips
- As a member, you will receive the member price on all future e-books that become available.
- You will also receive 20% discounts on consulting.
Or, consider getting a gift subscription for a loved one.