Do you have multiple food allergies?
Is planning weekly meals for your family time-consuming and difficult?
Are you looking for an easy way to plan your weekly meals based on your individual needs, likes, dislikes, and food allergies?
Do you enjoy using whole foods?
The Heart of Cooking menu planning membership website was created just for you.
Because of a growing demand for menu planners free of specific food allergens, we created a member website where all menu planners can be easily changed and the shopping lists can be updated automatically.
Subscribe today and try out the new member website:
How the member site works:
- You become a member to the website for 1 month, 3 months or 1 year
- You receive a username and password to login into the membership site
- Print unlimited amount of menu planners and recipes from the site each month you are a member.
- Receive email reminders every week to login and print your menu planner
Choose a Menu Planner:
- Choose from our weekly Nourishing Foods Menu Planners or any of the Allergy Free Menu Planners for your weekly menu planner
- A new Nourishing Foods Menu Planner is available every week of the year on Fridays
- You have access to ALL previous Nourishing Foods Menu Planners and Allergy Free Menu Planners as a member
- Weekly Nourishing Foods Menu Planners are based on seasonal produce
Menu Planners for the following diets are available on the Membership Site: (Note: Some of these diets only have 4 menu planners. Please contact Sarah for more information about each diet.)
- Autoimmune (Dr. Kharrazian’s diet plan)
- 7 Common Allergen-Free
- Candida/Yeast-Free Diet
- Elimination/Detox Diet
- GAPS: Dairy-Free
- GAPS: Egg-Free
- GAPS: Full
- GAPS: Nut-free
- Gluten and Casein-Free
- Gluten, Dairy and Soy-Free
- Nightshade, Dairy, Gluten and Soy-Free
- SCD Diet
- Vegan: Nightshade, Gluten, Dairy and Soy-Free
- Vegan: Dairy, Gluten and Soy Free
Need to change a menu planner or create a custom one?
- Simply pick a menu planner that you want to customize
- Click “Customize this plan.”
- Click on the trashcan icon on the recipes you don’t like or can’t eat. They will disappear.
- Search for recipes under “Search” or through other menu planners (you have access to ALL the menu planners on the site as well as ALL recipes in their complete form.)
- When you find a recipe you like, simply add it to your custom plan.
- Reorganize the recipes by dragging and dropping if you wish.
- When you’re satisfied, click “Print” and the PDF is created.
- The shopping list will automatically be updated in this process.
- You’re done.
Create Custom Plans from Scratch:
- Creating a custom plan is very much like customizing a pre-made menu planner. The only difference is that you would create the plan based on your saved recipes under “My recipes” or when you do searches for recipes. When you are viewing “My Recipes”, you can check any recipe you want to put into a menu planner and then click “Add to New Custom Plan” or “Add to Saved Plan.”
- You can then drag and drop to reorganize the recipe order.
- Click Print when you are satisfied and the PDF will be created.
- You can simply save the PDF to your computer or Print it.
Create profiles with allergy info:
- Create a profile for each one of your family members complete with food allergy information. When you search for recipes, recipes that contain ingredients that you or your family can’t eat will be flagged on each recipe.
- Update your profiles anytime your allergy information changes.
Advanced Search Options:
- Recipes are organized through many different categories, making searching for recipes quick and simple.
- You can search for an individual ingredient, like beets, and you will find all recipes that contain beets.
- You can search for recipes free of the following allergens: beef, chicken, citrus, corn, dairy, egg, fish, fruit, gluten, grain, legumes, meat, peanut, pork, seeds, shellfish, soy, sweeteners, tree nut, turkey, cruciferous veggies, nightshade veggies, onions and garlic, wheat and yeast.
- You can search recipes by diet. Please see diet section to see what we have available.
- Search by cuisine.
- Search by season
- Search by entrees or side dishes
- Search by meal type such as dairy substitutes, pasta, salads, slow cooker, etc.
- Search by time a meal takes to prepare starting at 20 minutes or less.
Other Great Features:
- Store your favorite recipes in “My Recipes.” These recipes are saved for as long as you’re a member.
- All Custom Menu Planners that you create are saved under “My Planners” and will be saved for a long as you are a member.
- Access our complete Substitutions section as a member: more than 65 pages worth of valuable information to help you substitute ingredients in recipes
- Recipes geared towards people on limited diets
- Nutritional information for each recipe is provided
- Kid-friendly and other cooking tips
- As a member, you will receive the member price on all future e-books that become available.
- You will also receive 20% discounts on consulting and individualized menu planning as a member.
Subscribe today and try out the new member website:
Or, consider getting a gift subscription for a loved one.