Do you have multiple food allergies?
Is planning weekly meals for your family time-consuming and difficult?
Are you looking for an easy way to plan your weekly meals based on your individual needs, likes, dislikes, and food allergies?
Do you enjoy using whole foods?
The Heart of Cooking Membership was created just for you.
- You become a member to the website for 1 month, 3 months or 1 year. Lifetime memberships are offered once a year.
- You receive a username and password to login into the membership site
- Gain access to all menu planners and recipes available for all 22 diets
- Print unlimited amount of menu planners and recipes from the site each month you are a member.
- Receive email reminders every week to login and print your menu planner
Choose a Menu Planner that works for your needs:
- Weekly Nourishing Foods Menu Planners: new plans available each week of the year on Fridays
- 7 Common Allergen-Free
- Gluten-free and Casein Free
- Gluten-free, Dairy and Soy-Free
- Nightshade, Dairy, Gluten, and Soy-free
- Autoimmune (Dr. Kharrazian’s diet plan)
- Candida/Yeast-Free Diet
- Elimination/Detox Diet
- GAPS/SCD: Dairy-Free
- GAPS/SCD: Egg-free
- GAPS/SCD: Full
- GAPS/SCD: Nut-free
- Pescatarian (Seafood/Vegetarian)
- Pescatarian: Nighshade-free
- Vegan: Nightshade, Gluten, Dairy and Soy-Free
- Vegan: Dairy, Gluten and Soy Free
- Holiday Menu Planners: Thanksgiving, Holiday, New Year’s, Easter, Halloween, 4th of July, Memorial Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day
- Travel and Picnic Recipes
- Take any menu planner and customize it to your needs by deleting or adding recipes
- Once you make changes to a menu planner, the shopping list will be updated too!
- Create custom menu planners based on your saved favorite recipes.
- Read more about customizing menus here.
Create profiles with allergy info:
- Create a profile for each one of your family members complete with food allergy information. When you search for recipes, recipes that contain ingredients that you or your family can’t eat will be flagged on each recipe.
- Update your profiles anytime your allergy information changes.
Advanced Search Options:
There is an extensive search option where you can search for recipes in the following ways:
- Individual ingredients
- Free of allergen(s): Wheat/Gluten, Grains, Dairy, Egg, Soy, Corn, Tree Nuts, Peanut, Seeds, Legumes, Citrus, Fruit Sweeteners, Yeast, Meat: (beef, chicken, pork, turkey, shellfish, fish), Veggie: (cruciferous, nightshade, squash, onions and garlic)
- Diet (based on diets available)
- Entrees or Sides
- Meal type (veggie sides, salads, slow cooker, etc.)
- Time a meal takes to prepare starting at 20 minutes or less.
Other Great Features:
- My Recipes: a place to store your favorite recipes. These recipes are saved for as long as you’re a member or even if you resubscribe at a later time.
- My Planners: These are your custom menu planners you create. They will be saved for a long as you are a member.
- Access our complete Substitutions section as a member: more than 65 pages worth of valuable information to help you substitute ingredients in recipes
- Recipes geared towards people on limited diets
- Nutritional information for each recipe is provided
- Kid-friendly and other cooking tips
- As a member, you will receive the member price on all future e-books that become available.
- You will also receive 20% discounts on consulting.
Ready to eat delicious food? We put the “yum” back into allergen-free meals!
Become a Heart of Cooking member:
100% Guarantee! Be satisfied with delicious, healthy, and allergen-free recipes or receive a full refund within the first 30 days!get instant access
Get a FREE sample menu planner:
Looking for someone to do all the work? I also offer Personal Chef Services for people with food allergies and food limitations in Baltimore, Maryland and surrounding areas.
Consultations available for people who may have specific questions about different allergen-free diets and help them find recipes they will love. I offer 20 minutes FREE!