Hooray! Thanksgiving is coming and if you have a limited diet, you will have some amazing and delicious recipes to make! The Thanksgiving Menu Planner is now available and it is specifically for limited diets that are free of foods like gluten, wheat, dairy, corn, sugars, starches, nightshades, and peanuts. If you’re egg-free or nut-free, you’ll also find some great options to create a beautiful allergen-free menu for the holidays!
I want to thank my subscribers who gave me some wonderful ideas and recipes!
- Lori – she had to idea to have snacks for hungry children on the menu
- Sarah – pumpkin bars with “cream cheese” frosting
- Rebecca – stuffing and cranberry sauce recipes
- Sarah – traditional green bean casserole – I made a healthy version!
- Holly – whipped coconut cream recipe
- Rahma – sauerkraut – I included a lacto-fermented version so that people have a digestive aid on Thanksgiving
- Andrea – pumpkin dip with apples recipe
- Anonymous – Pecan Pie
- Ann – Butternut Squash and Apples
- Wardeh at GNOWFGLINS.com offered her Egg-Free Pumpkin Pie as well as the Coconut Icing
Here is the final menu: