What did you eat this week? I’d love to hear about your meals, and share mine with you!
This past week was one of those weeks where I decided pretty much a few hours before dinnertime to decide what to make, but everything turned out yummy (well, in my opinion at least!)
My GAPS Weekly Meal Un-Plan
(gluten-free, dairy, free, starch-free, sugar-free, soy-free, legume-free)
Dinners (leftovers for lunch):
- Turkey Tacos with Cabbage wraps
- Coconut Fried Chicken and Mashed Cauliflower
- Beef Marinara with Zucchini Noodles
- Salads: hard boiled eggs or chicken, peas, shredded carrots, pea shoots, garden tomatoes, cooked and cooled beets, etc.
- Egg wraps with Sautéed Cabbage, Shredded Carrots and Onions
- Chicken Legs with Barbecue sauce and Steamed Broccoli
- Blueberry Muffin Cake
- Coconut Vanilla Bean Ice Cream – I had a have a filling on a cavity this week so eating vanilla ice cream seemed only natural…
- Blueberry Yogurt Smoothies – just yogurt, blueberries and bananas
- Banana Pancakes – just bananas and eggs
- Soaked and Dehydrated nuts
Well, that’s me! I’m always looking for new ideas so please do share!