Are you looking for a healthy, whole foods and gluten-free menu planner?
In the large spectrum of life, humans have been eating grains for a relatively short period of time. While some people say we’ve been eating grains for 10,000 years, grains such as wheat didn’t become widespread in Western Europe for another 4,500 years. (Whole Health Source) This short amount of time has simply not given the human species a chance to fully adapt to eating gluten and other grains.
However the history charts may vary, grains containing gluten are one of the most difficult foods to digest. Not only is the number of people who have celiac disease growing, many people are either allergic or sensitive to wheat and many other grains that contain gluten.
While celiac disease is treated by following a strict gluten-free diet, people who have irritable bowel syndrome and other digestive problems often report a huge improvement in their symptoms by following a diet free of wheat and other gluten-containing grains. Grains that contain gluten include wheat, rye, barley, spelt, kamut, oats, and tricale.
When you first learn that you can’t eat wheat or grains that contain gluten, it can feel very overwhelming. Wheat is one of the most used foods in the United Stated and it is usually difficult at first to adapt to this new diet and lifestyle.
The Gluten-Free version of the Nourishing Foods Menu Planner is just for you if:
- You avoid all grains and products with gluten including wheat, barley, spelt, kamut, rye, and oats.
- You avoid all wheat products. Even though the menu is gluten-free, you can easily adapt other grains such as spelt to a recipe if you are only allergic to wheat.
- You enjoy or would like to have a balanced diet of fresh vegetables and fruits, protein such as poultry, fish and some red meat with complementing gluten-free whole grains, seeds and nuts, and legumes.
- You’re looking for some easy wheat and gluten-free recipes for some of your old favorites like pastas and desserts.
- You’re looking for a menu with limited soy, dairy, corn, eggs, nuts and legumes. (There are some dishes with these ingredients but not very many).
- You’re looking for a menu free of refined sugar, pork, alcohol, preservatives, MSG and other artificial ingredients.
- You’re looking for a whole foods, healthy and nourishing menu plan. Every recipe uses real, whole foods. Some recipes call for some canned goods such as coconut milk, but this is kept to a minimum.
Each week you will receive from the Gluten-Free Menu Planner:
- A menu for 5 delicious and creative dinners plus 5 complementary side dishes each week
- One dessert recipe a week to compliment your meals
- Easy to follow recipes for each dish
- Quick to prepare – 30-35 minute prep and cook time total for each meal (entrée and side dish together).
- An organized shopping list for the entire week, which is coded to each meal so you don’t have to cook every dish
- Kid-friendly ideas for each recipe
- Ideas for substituting main ingredients for each recipe
- Nutritional information is included in all recipes.
- Recipes focus on using fresh, seasonal produce and whole foods as much as possible.
- Family-friendly recipes!
- Plus articles about health, allergies, and other food issues.
Ready to eat delicious food? We put the “yum” back into allergen-free meals!
Buy the Gluten-Free Nourishing Foods Menu Planner (Meat and Seafood menu):
Only $12.95 for one month, emailed weekly:
When you buy the menu planner, you get the FREE bonus:
A Whole Foods Grocery Guide: A Complementary Handbook to the Nourishing Foods Menu Planner or for any type of Whole Foods and Allergy-free Cooking
by Sarah Schatz ( $14.95 value)
100% Guarantee! Be satisfied with delicious, healthy, and allergen-free recipes or receive a full refund within the first 30 days!
Important Information: (Please read and follow these steps to receive your menu planner)
- When you click “Buy Now,” you will be directed to Paypal where you can pay securely for the menu planner.
- If you don’t have a Paypal account and don’t want to create one, you can pay by credit card by clicking on the link inside Paypal that says, “Don’t have a Paypal account? Pay by credit card.”
- If you want to pay by check, please contact me for my mailing address. I will add you to the list once I receive your check.
- Once you pay for the menu planner in Paypal, you will be directed to a confirmation page, asking you to check you email for a confirmation email from Sarah Schatz.
- Check your email (the email address that is linked to your Paypal account) and click on the link inside the email to confirm your email address.
- Once you confirm your email address, you should receive the Gluten-Free Menu Planner immediately in your email as a PDF document.
- If you are having trouble receiving your menu planner, please visit my FAQ page where I walk you through how to troubleshoot the problem.
- If you have followed all of these steps and you do not receive it right away, please send me an email and I will send you a link to the menu planner.
After receiving your first menu planner, you will receive a menu planner every week on the same day of the week that you signed up. Example: if you signed up on Tuesday, this is the day you can expect to receive your menu planner for each month of menus.
Click here to read what one of our customers has to say about the menu planner.
By purchasing a Nourishing Foods Menu Planner, you will:
- Save time – no more searching for new and interesting recipes to feed you family
- Save money – no more impulse buying because you have a shopping list for the whole week
- Eat delicious food - no more “getting by” with tasteless frozen meals
- Eat healthier – by eating homemade foods made from whole ingredients
- Spend more quality time with you family - no more waiting for your dinner table at a restaurant
- Eat a variety of foods - no more eating the same meals every week
- Have less stress in your life - no more trying to figure out what to cook at the last minute
- Have less shopping trips - no more running to the store for forgotten ingredients
- Eat foods that work for your body - no more cheating on your diet because you want to eat something yummy or can’t find something to eat.
- Feel Happy and Healthy! When people follow a diet that works for their body, they often feel better than they ever thought possible!
Or, try the menu planner out for FREE for one week: Click here.