If you don’t eat soy, you know just how hard it is to find food that is soy-free if you try to eat out or buy prepackaged foods. Soy oil, soy lecithin, soy sauce, and soy flour are just a few ingredients that are in many foods available today. It is often hiding in mayonnaise, vegetable broths, shortening and other oils.
If you’re also gluten and dairy-free, it can be pretty difficult to find food that you like to eat on a daily basis! Click here to read more about a gluten and casein free diet.
Spending too much eating out and on groceries for your soy, gluten and casein free diet?
Although it is possible to eat out and buy prepackaged foods for a special diet such as a soy, gluten and casein free diet, you will end up spending a lot more than if you prepare simple and nourishing meals at home.
In order to do this, a little planning and cooking knowledge becomes vital to eating a wholesome and well rounded diet free of soy, gluten and casein.
There is hope!
If you are new to following a soy, gluten and dairy-free meal plan, it can be overwhelming to know where to start first. It may seem like you can no longer use almost everything you used to cook with.
Or, if you’ve been following it for a while, you may be looking for some new and yummy dinners to prepare.
The good news is, there are some great alternatives to “normal ingredients” and some great recipes that are soy, gluten and casein free.
When you and your family start following this diet, it is vital that you plan ahead before you go shopping at the store. The Soy, Gluten and Dairy Free Nourishing Foods Menu Planner does it for you!
The Soy, Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Weekly Meal Planner is just for you if:
- You avoid all soy products, including soy sauce, tofu, miso, tempeh, soy milk, soy oil, soy lecithin and other soy byproducts.
- You avoid all grains and products with gluten including wheat, barley, spelt, kamut, rye, and oats.
- You avoid all wheat products. Even though the menu is gluten-free, you can easily adapt other grains such as spelt and oats to a recipe if you are only allergic to wheat.
- You avoid all dairy products containing casein such as cow’s and goat’s milk, cheese, yogurt and butter. Some recipes give you an option of using butter or olive oil, depending upon your ability to eat butter.
- You are lactose intolerant and follow a lactose free diet.
- You enjoy or would like to have a balanced diet of fresh vegetables and fruits, protein such as poultry, fish and some red meat with complementing gluten-free whole grains, seeds and nuts, and legumes.
- You’re looking for some easy wheat and gluten-free recipes for some of your old favorites like pastas and desserts.
- You’re looking for a menu with limited corn, eggs, nuts and legumes. (There are some dishes with these ingredients but not very many).
- You’re looking for a menu free of refined sugar, pork, alcohol, preservatives, MSG and other artificial ingredients.
- You’re looking for a whole foods, healthy and nourishing menu plan. Every recipe uses real, whole foods. Some recipes call for some canned goods such as coconut milk, but this is kept to a minimum.
Each week you will receive from the Soy, Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Menu Planner:
- A menu for 5 delicious and creative dinners plus 5 complementary side dishes each week
- One dessert recipe a week to compliment your meals
- Easy to follow recipes for each dish
- Quick to prepare – 30-35 minute prep and cook time total for each meal (entrée and side dish together).
- An organized shopping list for the entire week, which is coded to each meal so you don’t have to cook every dish
- Kid-friendly ideas for each recipe
- Ideas for substituting main ingredients for each recipe
- Nutritional information is included in all recipes.
- Recipes focus on using fresh produce and whole foods as much as possible.
- Family-friendly recipes!
- Plus articles about health, allergies, and other food issues.
Ready to eat delicious food? We put the “yum” back into allergen-free meals!
Buy the Soy, Gluten-free and Dairy-free Menu Planner (Meat and Seafood menu):
Only $12.95 for one month, emailed weekly:
strong>When you buy the menu planner, you get the FREE bonus:
Whole Foods Grocery Guide: A Complementary Handbook to the Nourishing Foods Menu Planner or for any type of Whole Foods and Allergy-free Cooking
by Sarah Schatz ( $14.95 value)
100% Guarantee! Be satisfied with delicious, healthy, and allergen-free recipes or receive a full refund within the first 30 days!
Important Information: (Please read and follow these steps to receive your menu planner)
- When you click “Buy Now,” you will be directed to Paypal where you can pay securely for the menu planner.
- If you don’t have a Paypal account and don’t want to create one, you can pay by credit card by clicking on the link inside Paypal that says, “Don’t have a Paypal account? Pay by credit card.”
- If you want to pay by check, please contact me for my mailing address. I will add you to the list once I receive your check.
- Once you pay for the menu planner in Paypal, you will be directed to a confirmation page, asking you to check you email for a confirmation email from Sarah Schatz.
- Check your email (the email address that is linked to your Paypal account) and click on the link inside the email to confirm your email address.
- Once you confirm your email address, you should receive the Soy-Free Menu Planner immediately in your email as a PDF document.
- If you are having trouble receiving your menu planner, please visit my FAQ page where I walk you through how to troubleshoot the problem.
- If you have followed all of these steps and you do not receive it right away, please send me an email and I will send you a link to the menu planner.
After receiving your first menu planner, you will receive a menu planner every week on the same day of the week that you signed up. Example: if you signed up on Tuesday, this is the day you can expect to receive your menu planner for each month of menus.
Click here to read what one of our customers has to say about the menu planner.
By purchasing a Nourishing Foods Menu Planner, you will:
• Save time – no more searching for new and interesting recipes to feed you family
• Save money – no more impulse buying because you have a shopping list for the whole week
• Eat delicious food – no more “getting by” with tasteless frozen meals
• Eat healthier – by eating homemade foods made from whole ingredients
• Spend more quality time with you family – no more waiting for your dinner table at a restaurant
• Eat a variety of foods – no more eating the same meals every week
• Have less stress in your life - no more trying to figure out what to cook at the last minute
• Have less shopping trips – no more running to the store for forgotten ingredients
• Eat foods that work for your body – no more cheating on your diet because you want to eat something yummy or can’t find something to eat.
• Feel Happy and Healthy! When people follow a diet that works for their body, they often feel better than they ever thought possible!
Or, try the menu planner out for FREE for one week: Click here.