If you can’t eat soy, you know just how hard it is to find food that is soy-free if you try to eat out or buy prepackaged foods. Soy oil, soy lecithin, soy sauce, and soy flour are just a few ingredients that are in many foods available today. It is often hiding in mayonnaise, vegetable broths, shortening and other oils.
If you’re also gluten and dairy-free, it can be pretty difficult to find food that you like to eat on a daily basis!
This menu planner is free of the following:
- All foods containing gluten: wheat, barley, spelt, kamut, rye, and oats.
- All dairy products: milk, cream yogurt, cheese, butter and other products made from cow’s and goat’s milk.
- All soy products and foods containing soy: soy sauce, tofu, miso, tempeh, soy milk, soy oil, soy lecithin and other soy byproducts
- Refined sugar, pork, alcohol, preservatives, MSG and other artificial ingredients.
Each week of the Gluten, Dairy and Soy-free Menu Planner includes:
- Recipes for 5 delicious dairy-free dinners
- Recipes for 5 complementary side dishes
- An organized shopping list for the entire week
- Newer menu planners contain one breakfast meal a week.
- Alternative cheese recipes
- One dessert recipe a week to compliment your meals
- Customize any menu planner to your needs.
- Every recipe uses real, whole foods: fresh vegetables and fruits, protein such as poultry, fish and some red meat with complementing whole grains, seeds and nuts, and legumes.
- Easy to follow recipes for each dish
- Many recipes are quick to prepare: 30-35 minute prep and cook time total for each meal.
- Kid-friendly tips for some recipes.
- Ideas for substituting main ingredients in some recipes
- Nutritional information is included in all recipes.
- Many recipes are family-friendly.
Ready to eat delicious food? We put the “yum” back into allergen-free meals!
Order the Soy, Dairy and Gluten-free Menu Planners:
These menu planners and recipes are available on the membership site where you have unlimited access to all menu planners and recipes!
All recipes & planners on the member site are gluten-free and most are dairy-free or have suggestions for dairy alternatives.
Click here to read what our customers have to say.
By becoming a Heart of Cooking member:
- Save time – no more searching for new and interesting recipes to feed you family
- Save money – no more impulse buying because you have a shopping list for the whole week
- Eat delicious food - no more “getting by” with tasteless frozen meals
- Eat healthier – by eating homemade foods made from whole ingredients
- Spend more quality time with you family - no more waiting for your dinner table at a restaurant
- Eat a variety of foods - no more eating the same meals every week
- Have less stress in your life - no more trying to figure out what to cook at the last minute
- Have less shopping trips - no more running to the store for forgotten ingredients
- Eat foods that work for your body - no more cheating on your diet because you want to eat something yummy or can’t find something to eat.
- Feel Happy and Healthy! When people follow a diet that works for their body, they often feel better than they ever thought possible!