Are you ready to start a detox or elimination diet but don’t know how to begin?
There is hope!
If you are new to following a very limited diet, it can be overwhelming to know where to start first. It may seem like you can no longer use almost everything you used to cook with.
The good news is, there are some great alternatives to “normal ingredients” and some great recipes that are grain, starch and sugar free.
When you and your family start following this diet, it is vital that you plan ahead before you go shopping at the store. The Elimination and Detox Menu Planner does it for you!
All recipes in these menu planners are:
- Sugar-Free (only stevia and berries are used in the menu)
- Tree Nut-Free – seeds and coconut are used in the planners
- Nightshade-Free (potatoes, eggplant, tomatoes, hot peppers, bell peppers)
- Beet-Free and limited carrots
- Starch-Free (quinoa, amaranth, potatoes, yams, sweet potatoes, and parsnips)
- Preservative-Free and MSG-Free
- Limited in beans and lentils
Each week of Elimination/Detox menu planners includes:
- Recipes for 5 delicious dinners
- Recipes for 5 complementary side dishes
- One dessert recipe a week to compliment your meals
- An organized shopping list for the entire week
- Customize any menu planner to your needs.
- Every recipe uses real, whole foods: fresh vegetables, protein such as poultry, fish and red meat, seeds, coconut and some berries.
- Easy to follow recipes for each dish
- Many recipes are quick to prepare: 30-35 minute prep and cook time total for each meal.
- Kid-friendly tips for some recipes.
- Ideas for substituting main ingredients in some recipes
- Nutritional information is included in all recipes.
- Many recipes are family-friendly
BONUS recipes and info:
- In addition to the dinner and dessert recipes, you will also receive the following “Basics”, which will give you a strong foundation for future cooking:
- How to soak and dehydrate nuts and seeds
- How to make your own nut and seed flours
- How to make sauerkraut
- How to make chicken broth
- How to make beef bone broth
- Two recipes for making coconut milk
Ready to eat delicious food? We put the “yum” back into allergen-free meals!
Order the Elimination/Detox Menu Planners:
These menu planners and recipes are available on the membership site where you have unlimited access to all menu planners and recipes!
100% Guarantee! Be satisfied with delicious, healthy, and allergen-free recipes or receive a full refund within the first 30 days!
You can also receive a FREE sample of this menu planner:
Please fill in the form below:
Become a Heart of Cooking member and…
• Save time – no more searching for new and interesting recipes to feed you family
• Save money – no more impulse buying because you have a shopping list for the whole week
• Eat delicious food – no more “getting by” with tasteless frozen meals
• Eat healthier – by eating homemade foods made from whole ingredients
• Spend more quality time with you family – no more waiting for your dinner table at a restaurant
• Eat a variety of foods – no more eating the same meals every week
• Have less stress in your life – no more trying to figure out what to cook at the last minute
• Have less shopping trips – no more running to the store for forgotten ingredients
• Eat foods that work for your body – no more cheating on your diet because you want to eat something yummy or can’t find something to eat.
• Feel Happy and Healthy! When people follow a diet that works for their body, they often feel better than they ever thought possible!