Our Paleo Menu Planner is perfect for you if you’re looking for a whole food, healthy and nourishing menu plan that follows the Paleo diet. This diet consists of foods our ancestors would have eaten and had access to.
All recipes in these menu planners are:
- Grain-free (including no quinoa, buckwheat and amaranth)
- Refined sugar-free
- Free of preservatives, MSG and other artificial ingredients.
- No processed meats
- Many recipes are egg-free
- Many recipes are nut-free
Each week of Paleo menu planners includes:
- Recipes for one breakfast entree and one breakfast side dish
- Recipes for 4 delicious Paleo dinners
- Recipes for 4 complementary side dishes
- One dessert recipe a week to compliment your meals
- An organized shopping list for the entire week
- Customize any menu planner to your needs.
- Every recipe uses real, whole foods: fresh vegetables and fruits, protein such as poultry, fish and red meat, nuts, seeds, eggs and other Paleo-type foods.
- Easy to follow recipes for each dish
- Many recipes are quick to prepare: 30-35 minute prep and cook time total for each meal.
- Kid-friendly tips for some recipes.
- Ideas for substituting main ingredients in some recipes
- Nutritional information is included in all recipes.
- Many recipes are family-friendly.
Ready to eat delicious food? We put the “yum” back into allergen-free meals!
Order the Paleo Menu Planners:
The Paleo Menu Planners and recipes are available on the membership site where you have unlimited access to all menu planners and recipes!
A very high percentage of the recipes & planners on the member site are Paleo!
100% Guarantee! Be satisfied with delicious, healthy, and allergen-free recipes or receive a full refund within the first 30 days!
Get a FREE sample menu planner:
Click here to read what one of our customers has to say.
By becoming a Heart of Cooking member:
- Save time – no more searching for new and interesting recipes to feed you family
- Save money – no more impulse buying because you have a shopping list for the whole week
- Eat delicious food – no more “getting by” with tasteless frozen meals
- Eat healthier – by eating homemade foods made from whole ingredients
- Spend more quality time with you family – no more waiting for your dinner table at a restaurant
- Eat a variety of foods – no more eating the same meals every week
- Have less stress in your life – no more trying to figure out what to cook at the last minute
- Have less shopping trips – no more running to the store for forgotten ingredients
- Eat foods that work for your body – no more cheating on your diet because you want to eat something yummy or can’t find something to eat.
- Feel Happy and Healthy! When people follow a diet that works for their body, they often feel better than they ever thought possible!