For people who are allergic to many foods, menu planning and eating day to day becomes a daunting and frustrating task.
You can customize any menu planner to your needs with a Heart of Cooking membership:
Delete recipes in menu planners you don’t like or can’t use.
Add new recipes to menu planners.
Save favorite recipes in My Recipes and add these to menu planners.
Add additional recipes to a menu planner. Each menu planner can have up to 20 recipes.
When you make changes to a menu, the shopping list for the planner will update with your new preferences.
Create a profile complete with your allergy information. When you search for recipes using our organized database, recipes that contain ingredients that you can’t eat will be flagged.
Create a profile for each family member.
If you are still unsure how this works and if you have too many limitations to make customizing menu planners feasible for you, please don’t hesitate to send me an email. I can tell you which menu planner is most similar to your diet and how easy it would be to customize it to your needs.
Ready to eat delicious food? We put the “yum” back into allergen-free meals!
Become a Heart of Cooking member:
You can customize any menu planner on the membership site where you have unlimited access to all menu planners and recipes!
Get a FREE sample menu planner:
Still unsure? Find out more about How This Works.
Looking for someone to do all the work? I also offer Personal Chef Services for people with food allergies and food limitations in Baltimore, Maryland and surrounding areas.
Consultations available for people who may have specific questions about different allergen-free diets and help them find recipes they will love. I offer 20 minutes FREE!
Become a Heart of Cooking member and…
- Save time – no more searching for new and interesting recipes to feed you family
- Save money – no more impulse buying because you have a shopping list for the whole week
- Eat delicious food – no more “getting by” with tasteless frozen meals
- Eat healthier – by eating homemade foods made from whole ingredients
- Spend more quality time with you family – no more waiting for your dinner table at a restaurant
- Eat a variety of foods – no more eating the same meals every week
- Have less stress in your life – no more trying to figure out what to cook at the last minute
- Have less shopping trips – no more running to the store for forgotten ingredients
- Eat foods that work for your body – no more cheating on your diet because you want to eat something yummy or can’t find something to eat.
- Feel Happy and Healthy! When people follow a diet that works for their body, they often feel better than they ever thought possible!